HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR IN 15 MINUTES OR LESS
- Read the 1-page sponsor brief. LINK TO BRIEF (116K PDF)
- Locate the opportunities that interest you and fit your budget.
- Shoot us an e-mail with the set of candidate SKU numbers. (
- We'll confirm availability and arrange an invoice.
All information about your speakers (names, photos, topics, short bios) must be submitted prior to this date to assure proper scheduling and room assignments.
|After this date, we can not guarantee that your print collateral will be included in the event program. We'll make an effort to produce an errata sheet, time permitting.|
||Group Registration Deadline
||Groups of 10+ persons may request discount admission. See GROUP REGISTRATION below.|
||Material Delivery Deadline
||All materials (banners, guest bag inserts, door prizes, flyers, booth deliveries) must arrive in our possession on or before this date. Refer to shipping instructions below.|
I'M A SPONSOR. NOW WHAT?
- Give a quick read of conference terms and conditions. LINK TO KIT (2.3MB PDF)
- Review the collateral specifications below and submit your digital and print collateral.(
- If you need to send materials, please e-mail a shipping manifest to our director of exhibitor services (
). Upon receipt of your shipments, we will confirm shipment arrival. Please include special instructions as necessary.
- All questions about your company's physical presence (booth, banner, boxes, flyers, etc.) may be sent to (
||PALLET OR PARCEL SHIPMENTS |
||Deliver prior to October 1
||Delivery window, 10a-10p on October 3|
||Clinton A. Lowe fbo GGDA-SIEGE,
c/o World Touch Gaming, Inc.
1420 Oak Industrial Lane, Cumming, GA 30041
Jared Sanchez fbo GGDA-SIEGE
c/o Atlanta Marriott NW
200 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
All booths (college fair and expo hall) include blue 8' back drape, table, 2 chairs, waste basket, and 120V~15A electrical service. Most booths include blue 3' side drape. All floors are carpeted.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
WED 9pa-12a (early setup)
THU 6a-8a (regular setup)
THU 8a-2p (open to public, expect high school students)
FRI 9a-8p (begin badged, professional conference)
Group registrations are offered only to corporations and require a signed purchase order. When registering a group of 10+ people, please follow these steps to assure proper processing...
- Each Group Member Must....
- Create an account on the GGDA website (http://register.ggda.org) and then log in and fill out their respective profiles with complete contact information. Hint: after you log-in, the "My Profile" option should appear at the top left in the User Menu.
- The Identity and Employment sections are required for proper badge printing. Students must list their school as their employer and "Student" as their title.
- Each group member must locate their GGDA ID at the top of their profile in the Identity section and report this number to the group's primary contact.
- The Group's Primary Contact Must...
- Submit a signed purchase order to (
or fax 678-546-5158) prior to the group registration deadline.
- Specify the number of professional and student badges required. Be sure to include the proper SKU# and Quantity of each badge type. Refer to the Sponsor Brief for SKU#'s. (LINK TO SPONSOR BRIEF)
- For each SKU and based upon the quantity of that SKU, include the GGDA ID#, Last Name, and First Name of each group member who will receive that type of badge.
- Corporate Logos
- For Website: JPG, PNG, or GIF, 125x125, 72-dpi, white or transparent background, 60KB max file size.
- For Print: AI or EPS, vector-based or 1200x1200, 4MB max file size.
- Corporate Information:
- For Website: Brief paragraph (up to 1000 characters with spaces)
- For Program Directory: Company Name, Postal Address, Website, Core Services or Credits (Up to five bullets, max 40 characters each), General Description (up to 50 words)
- For Website:
- IAB IMU's (Hint: Google "IAB IMU") - sizes 728x90, 468x60, 300x250, 160x600, 125x125, 120x90, 120x60, 88x31; formats JPG, GIF, or PNG; 72-dpi
- [OPTIONAL] Site Background Image (max 250K) - may be used on GGDA and/or SIEGE website at the discretion of GGDA Staff.
- For Event Program:
- Full-Page & Back Cover - Resolution 300dpi; Bleed 1/16"; Image Size 8.627" x 11.127"; Format EPS or AI; File Size <4MB.
- ½-Page - Resolution 300dpi; Bleed 0"; Image Size: 7.50” x 4.75”; Format EPS or AI; File Size <2MB.
- ¼-Page - Resolution 300dpi; Bleed 0"; Image Size: 3.50” x 4.75”; Format EPS or AI; File Size <1MB.
- For Website (and/or Program)
- Color RGB;
- Resolution 72dpi;
- Image Size 125x125;
- Format JPG, PNG, or GIF;
- File Size <50KB.
- For Program
- Color B&W;
- Resolution 300dpi;
- Image Size 600x600;
- Format JPG, PNG, or GIF;
- File Size < 1MB.
- Notes: Our program is printed in black and white. Images with high contrast look best in the program. Images should have simple backgrounds.